6.3.13

Something old, somthing new...


A piece of glass brick costs about 2.5 euro, now is "glowing" in my craft desk. I crewed a small hole at side of brick,  big enough to put Christmas light through. Paintings and stickers on one side of brick, put ribbon around and flowers on top.

Yes, "Imagine, believe and achieve".



My mother left this pair of shoes while she visited to us one summer. They are made from cotton, very comfortable just need to update the style. Changes are easy to do, some cuts and glue ups.
 After changes they are used for my dancing practices.

  

Nnnnn, as live in Scandinavian, almost very house has a piece of Ikea mopo drawer. They are very practical and functional. After two years, I am bored of it plain look. With some hints I got from Pinterest, came out this antique marine look and I love it!

This antique look "painting" is very easy, you need just a cup of old coffee (I used instant coffee powder), 1 tbs white vinegar and stole wool. Store them in container over night, brush it over wooden subject, let it dry. I added too much vinegar at first and the smell of paint were not pleasant so you might need go to garage for painting. :)


No comments: